Monday, June 1, 2009

More Grandmas night!!!

At first Ellie didn't want anything to do with the playdough, but eventually she loved playing with her cousins, and the playdough.

In the morning, after our Krispy Kremes trip, which I forgot the camera, oops, :( we went swimming. They loved it. Of course we didn't have Maggie or Ellie anymore.




Here are Taycee Summer, Amalee, and Ray. After Krispy Kremes we stoppped at the dollar store and they each got to get 1 thing, Here they are with their choices: Taycee: fake nails, Summer Jo: Bug catcher, Amalee: polly pocket, and Ray: water squirter.




They all loved doing puzzles, we did this before we began our pizza, playdough, cookies, etc...They love eachother so much, and look forward to the times they can be together. I am so glad that Abram told me about His grandma, and that she did this. I am a lucky grandma to have such wonderful grandchildren, that love to be with me too. I know eventually each one will not want to come, but that is a ways away I hope.




3 comments:

Phipps Family said...

You were a brave women taking all those kids for a day/ night! Looks like so much fun.

Janeen Romney said...

That looks likes so much fun! Can't wait! Love, Janeen

Deanna said...

Hey you! What adorable grandchildren you have. So happy to hear that you are doing well and life is great for you... wow time has just flown by! Heidi (Morgan) & I are putting together a LaCienega girlfriends get-away & I was wondering if you have an email address along with Janeen, Chris & Jill... hope to talk with you soon!