Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Women's Conference

Wow! I wish I had gone before. I didn't know about it for a long time, and then when I did, I couldn't get away from work. I wish I knew that the girls only needed to be 16 to go. I took Julie with me, she loved it, and so did I. I feel spiritually energized, and ready to go. I love my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. I love the prophet and his apostles. I just love the gospel and feel blessed to be a member of his church. OH how spiritually fed I became. I could leave the world for 2 days, and renew myself with words of wisdom. I wish this was more often. If you haven't been, you would love it. If you have been, I know you know what I am talking about. Julie and I will always try to go every year. Next year, we are all going. My daughters and I. Exciting!!!!

No comments: